About Lamina Care
Lamina Care is a brand of luxury, with integrity and honesty as its cornerstones, offering you uncomplicated and comprehensible skincare products which are made to speak to your mind, body and soul for you to enjoy your moments of mindful relaxation.
The main inspiration behind their product line dates back to ancient recipes and methodologies. Lamina Care handcrafts products and keeps their traditional benefits intact, allowing you to integrate these luxurious and sensorial products into your everyday skincare routine.
Each of their products is mindfully handpicked, quality tested and crafted by skilled artisans in small batches with a strong commitment to luxury and undivided attention, to each product.
Lamina Care Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Rose quartz gua sha tool’s pink flushing tone oozes softness and femininity and resonates with everyone’s heartstrings.
Truly because it's a stone of unconditional love, and helps in promoting the goodness of love and boosting glow from inside out.
This holistic tool is dolphin-shaped which makes it easy to grip and target large and small facial areas and gives more flexibility to contour skin.
Make this tradition part of your ritual because we cannot reverse our age but can change the way we look and feel.
- NO FLOW, NO GLOW. Gua sha increases blood circulation, resulting in a naturally dewy, glowing complexion
- A genius way to boost collagen and elasticity and prevent signs of ageing such as dullness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Its the key to perfectly lift, sculpt and tighten your skin
- This holistic tool promotes lymphatic drainage, helping organs to detoxify
- Reduces puffiness and blotchiness
- Helping a skincare product to absorb better and increase its benefits is a feather in the hat
- The self-indulging practice of Gua sha channelizes positive energy and releases muscular tension
- This sophisticated tool is enriched with healing properties of Magnesium, Iron and Oxygen & can retain body temperature, in turn reducing inflammation, redness, Stressful scarring and acne